Two children injured in ATV accident | News
Two children were injured when the All-Terrain Vehicle they were riding on hit a tree in rural Lincoln County.
We're told a woman and her two small children were riding on the ATV when the mother lost control of the vehicle and it accidentally hit a tree near Highway 62 and the Lincoln County line.
One of the children, who was sitting on her lap, was not harnessed and flew out of the vehicle on impact.
The woman quickly loaded both children into the car and headed down the road to Harrah, where she flagged down an Oklahoma County Deputy.
One child was medi-flighted from the scene, while the other child was taken by ambulance to an area hospital.
We'll have more details as they become available.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses