Two children injured in ATV accident | News
Two children were injured when the All-Terrain Vehicle they were riding on hit a tree in rural Lincoln County.
We're told a woman and her two small children were riding on the ATV when the mother lost control of the vehicle and it accidentally hit a tree near Highway 62 and the Lincoln County line.
One of the children, who was sitting on her lap, was not harnessed and flew out of the vehicle on impact.
The woman quickly loaded both children into the car and headed down the road to Harrah, where she flagged down an Oklahoma County Deputy.
One child was medi-flighted from the scene, while the other child was taken by ambulance to an area hospital.
We'll have more details as they become available.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm
- Tips to make sure you don’t struggle while shoveling snow
- Body discovered in north OKC, man likely died of exposure
- Will Rogers: Passengers dealing with some delays, cancellations are expected on Friday
- Get dogs in Christmas spirit Bark for Life photos with Frosty