OU asking fans to “stripe” the stadium | News
The OU Athletics Department is encouraging all attending the OU-Notre Dame football game to don either Crimson or Cream depending on their seat location inside Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium.
Fans located in even-numbered sections are encouraged to wear crimson-colored gear and fans in odd-numbered sections should wear white.
OU students are asked to wear crimson.
Everyone at the game will get a commemorative OU/Notre Dame rally towel.
Kickoff is 7 p.m.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- UPDATE: No one injured in car vs. fire hydrant accident in southeast Oklahoma City
- Woman warns others after burglars steal gifts outside local steakhouse
- OKC father killed in crash, 5-year-old son uninjured; police arrest driver for DUI
- Medical Examiner confirms now 8 weather-related deaths in Oklahoma
- Kids out of school again? Check out OKC Zoo’s indoor safari today