OU asking fans to “stripe” the stadium | News
The OU Athletics Department is encouraging all attending the OU-Notre Dame football game to don either Crimson or Cream depending on their seat location inside Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium.
Fans located in even-numbered sections are encouraged to wear crimson-colored gear and fans in odd-numbered sections should wear white.
OU students are asked to wear crimson.
Everyone at the game will get a commemorative OU/Notre Dame rally towel.
Kickoff is 7 p.m.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Multiple job fairs coming to Oklahoma City
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Man rushed to the ER after accidentally shooting self
- Oklahoma K9 finds 1.5 pounds of meth in traffic stop; married couple arrested
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum