OU asking fans to “stripe” the stadium | News
The OU Athletics Department is encouraging all attending the OU-Notre Dame football game to don either Crimson or Cream depending on their seat location inside Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium.
Fans located in even-numbered sections are encouraged to wear crimson-colored gear and fans in odd-numbered sections should wear white.
OU students are asked to wear crimson.
Everyone at the game will get a commemorative OU/Notre Dame rally towel.
Kickoff is 7 p.m.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy