OU asking fans to “stripe” the stadium | News
The OU Athletics Department is encouraging all attending the OU-Notre Dame football game to don either Crimson or Cream depending on their seat location inside Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium.
Fans located in even-numbered sections are encouraged to wear crimson-colored gear and fans in odd-numbered sections should wear white.
OU students are asked to wear crimson.
Everyone at the game will get a commemorative OU/Notre Dame rally towel.
Kickoff is 7 p.m.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Couple continues to bond preparing for OKC Memorial Marathon
- 11 questions Oklahoma officers may soon use to save a woman’s life
- Meet your local soccer team, Energy gearing up for first home game
- Professors protested, lawmakers listened; millions going to Oklahoma’s education
- UPDATE: New details released in murder for hire case