Possible ammunition or firecrackers threatened firefighters battling northwest OKC blaze | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – As temperatures are warming up across the state, fire danger continues to be a threat to homes and property.
Firefighters were called to the area of N.W. 63rd St. and May Ave. on a reported house fire on Wednesday afternoon.
Shortly after 1;30 p.m., fire crews arrived on the scene to smoke and flames coming from the roof.
Initial reports say everyone was able to safely make it out of the home before firefighters arrived.
However, authorities are having to be extremely careful because of either live ammunition or firecrackers inside the home.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy