Teen rolls car into to ditch sliding on black ice; beware of slick spots | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Authorities are warning others to be careful after a teen rolled his car on some black ice early Thursday morning.
Police said they were called to N.E. 39th St. and Westminster at about 1:30 a.m.
Officers said they discovered it was not the scene of the accident, it was the teen’s home address.
According to police, the 19-year-old driver told them he hit a patch of black ice a few blocks away on 39th St. and rolled his car into a ditch.
He got out of his car unharmed and walked home to call 911.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy