UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – The Federal Bureau of Investigation says it has arrested a woman who allegedly robbed a bank, located inside a local grocery store.
Around 11:30 a.m., authorities say a woman walked into the Wal-Mart, located at 7800 N.W. Expressway, and headed to the teller counter at the Arvest Bank.
Investigators say the woman told the teller to “put the money in the bag” and implied she had a gun.
The money was placed in a plastic Wal-Mart shopping bag.
The woman left the store in a 2-door silver Chevy Monte Carlo.
Fortunately, no one was injured in the robbery.
Just before 5 p.m., authorities say they arrested Ardis Anne Glover for the crime.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy