Masseuse arrested for allegedly trying to perform lewd acts on officer | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – A 25-year-old masseuse was arrested after allegedly engaging in an act of prostitution while massaging an officer.
According to a police affidavit, an officer with the Oklahoma City Police Department was receiving a massage at a massage parlor on N. May Ave. from 25-year-old Liang Luyang.
The officer says during the massage, Luyang alleged attempted to perform a sexual act on him.
Authorities arrested Luyang on one count of engaging in an act of lewdness.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Multiple job fairs coming to Oklahoma City
- NEW: One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Man rushed to the ER after accidentally shooting self
- Oklahoma K9 finds 1.5 pounds of meth in traffic stop; married couple arrested
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum