Grandson carries grandmother out of burning N.W. Oklahoma City home | News
UPDATE: 9:53 a.m. – Fire crews said a space heater may be the cause of a house fire Friday morning in northwest Oklahoma City.
Authorities said a grandmother and her grandson were home when the fire started.
Crews said the grandmother was reluctant to leave and her grandson carried her out of the house.
They were not injured.
Officials said the home may be a total loss.
OKLAHOMA CITY – Crews are working to contain a fire at a home in northwest Oklahoma City Friday morning.
Authorities said the blaze started just before 9 a.m. on the 2400 block of N.W. 14th St. near N. Villa Ave.
So far no serious injuries have been reported.
Officials have not confirmed how the first started.
Refresh this story and watch News Channel 4 for the latest updates.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy