OKC’s baby boom brings us Red River hogs born just in time for Red River Rivalry at OKC Zoo | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – The pitter patter of tiny hooves can be heard at the Oklahoma City Zoo.
Zoo officials just announced the birth of four Red River hog piglets.
They came into the world last Wednesday.
The piglets, two boys and two girl, were born to mom Divit, who came to the Zoo from the Los Angeles Zoo in 2010, and dad Sir David Pigglesworth III, who also came from the Los Angeles Zoo in 2009.
This is the third litter for the parents.
The piglets, weighing approximately three pounds each, have not yet been named.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy