OKC’s baby boom brings us Red River hogs born just in time for Red River Rivalry at OKC Zoo | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – The pitter patter of tiny hooves can be heard at the Oklahoma City Zoo.
Zoo officials just announced the birth of four Red River hog piglets.
They came into the world last Wednesday.
The piglets, two boys and two girl, were born to mom Divit, who came to the Zoo from the Los Angeles Zoo in 2010, and dad Sir David Pigglesworth III, who also came from the Los Angeles Zoo in 2009.
This is the third litter for the parents.
The piglets, weighing approximately three pounds each, have not yet been named.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Couple continues to bond preparing for OKC Memorial Marathon
- 11 questions Oklahoma officers may soon use to save a woman’s life
- Meet your local soccer team, Energy gearing up for first home game
- Professors protested, lawmakers listened; millions going to Oklahoma’s education
- UPDATE: New details released in murder for hire case