Restaurant celebrates founder’s birthday with $1 burger | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – If you are looking for a cheap way to feed the family, you may want to head to a local Whataburger restaurant.
The fast-food chain is celebrating its founder’s 100th birthday with a special offer for customers.
From 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, guests who are dining in at the restaurant will be able to purchase an original Whataburger for just $1.
Pam Cox, Whataburger Group Director of Corporate Communications, said, “When Harmon Dobson opened the first Whataburger in 1950, his vision was to create a burger so good customers couldn’t help but exclaim, ‘What a burger!’”
To cash in on the deal, customers must show the company’s coupon, which is available on the Whataburger Facebook page.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Best ways to protect your car from rust, paint damage caused by road salt
- Volunteers preparing for Red Andrews Christmas Dinner, in need of donations
- UPDATE: No one injured in car vs. fire hydrant accident in southeast Oklahoma City
- Woman warns others after burglars steal gifts outside local steakhouse
- OKC father killed in crash, 5-year-old son uninjured; police arrest driver for DUI