Large hail, damaging winds, tornadoes possible Friday afternoon, evening | News
Severe weather is likely late Friday as a powerful front sweeps across the state.
South winds will continue to increase ahead of the powerful storm system.
A few tornadoes will be possible when the storms get started in western Oklahoma.
Large hail, damaging winds and heavy rain will be the primary concerns for the evening and overnight hours.
Storms will be out of the state by sunrise Saturday followed by chilly temps for the weekend.
Stay tuned for the latest on storm timing.
We’ll keep you 4Warned.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm
- EMSA urging safety for kids sledding in record low temperatures
- Tips to make sure you don’t struggle while shoveling snow