Large hail, damaging winds, tornadoes possible Friday afternoon, evening | News
Severe weather is likely late Friday as a powerful front sweeps across the state.
South winds will continue to increase ahead of the powerful storm system.
A few tornadoes will be possible when the storms get started in western Oklahoma.
Large hail, damaging winds and heavy rain will be the primary concerns for the evening and overnight hours.
Storms will be out of the state by sunrise Saturday followed by chilly temps for the weekend.
Stay tuned for the latest on storm timing.
We’ll keep you 4Warned.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy