State Fair Safety: Police urge safety, have plan for Okla. State Fair | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – This is the first big weekend at the Oklahoma State Fair.
The OKC police have some tips on how to keep your family safe while enjoying all the food and fun.
1. Have a pre-determined meeting place in case you get separated from friends or family.
2. Keep a close eye on children.
3. Don’t leave children or young teens at the fair without adult supervision.
4. Leave valuables at home if possible, or if it’s absolutely necessary to bring them, lock them in your trunk, out of sight
5. Don’t forget to lock your vehicle when you go inside the park.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy