Baby Veronica case headed to Okla. Supreme Court | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – The custody battle for baby Veronica is now headed to the Oklahoma Supreme Court.
Veronica’s biological father Dusten Brown has now appealed a lower court decision to the state Supreme Court.
Brown has been fighting veronica’s adoptive parents, Matt and Melanie Capobianco of South Carolina, over custody of the toddler.
Brown and the Capobiancos were in a Nowata County court Friday but there is a gag order in place, meaning neither side is allowed to comment on the case.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business