Baby Veronica case headed to Okla. Supreme Court | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – The custody battle for baby Veronica is now headed to the Oklahoma Supreme Court.
Veronica’s biological father Dusten Brown has now appealed a lower court decision to the state Supreme Court.
Brown has been fighting veronica’s adoptive parents, Matt and Melanie Capobianco of South Carolina, over custody of the toddler.
Brown and the Capobiancos were in a Nowata County court Friday but there is a gag order in place, meaning neither side is allowed to comment on the case.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Body discovered in north OKC, man likely died of exposure
- Will Rogers: Passengers dealing with some delays, cancellations are expected on Friday
- Get dogs in Christmas spirit Bark for Life photos with Frosty
- Police searching for armed suspect accused of holding up adult novelty store
- Council approves additional funds for MAPS 3 sidewalks