Police: OKC boy hit by truck while getting on school bus | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – A preteen boy is recovering in the hospital and is in good condition after getting hit by a truck while trying to catch his bus Tuesday morning, according to authorities.
Officials said the boy may have darted into traffic at N.W. 10th St. and Davis, near Council, and a slow-moving truck hit him.
The boy’s name has not been confirmed at this time.
He was taken to a local hospital where he is listed in good condition.
No word if the truck driver will face charges.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm
- Tips to make sure you don’t struggle while shoveling snow
- Body discovered in north OKC, man likely died of exposure
- Will Rogers: Passengers dealing with some delays, cancellations are expected on Friday
- Get dogs in Christmas spirit Bark for Life photos with Frosty