Bond denied for man accused of murdering store clerk | News
OKLAHOMA CITY- A man accused of murdering a beloved convenience store clerk was arraigned Monday.
Authorities say 33-year-old Darrien Clark was denied bond during the arraignment in Oklahoma County Court.
Clark is charged with first-degree murder and robbery.
Police say Clark shot and killed Habib Hajimirzaei last month inside a convenience store at N.W. 63rd St. and Broadway.
He is also accused in a separate shooting and robbery that occurred last week.
However, those charges haven’t been filed yet.
Clark’s next court date is set for September 5.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy