Bond denied for man accused of murdering store clerk | News
OKLAHOMA CITY- A man accused of murdering a beloved convenience store clerk was arraigned Monday.
Authorities say 33-year-old Darrien Clark was denied bond during the arraignment in Oklahoma County Court.
Clark is charged with first-degree murder and robbery.
Police say Clark shot and killed Habib Hajimirzaei last month inside a convenience store at N.W. 63rd St. and Broadway.
He is also accused in a separate shooting and robbery that occurred last week.
However, those charges haven’t been filed yet.
Clark’s next court date is set for September 5.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Best ways to protect your car from rust, paint damage caused by road salt
- Volunteers preparing for Red Andrews Christmas Dinner, in need of donations
- UPDATE: No one injured in car vs. fire hydrant accident in southeast Oklahoma City
- Woman warns others after burglars steal gifts outside local steakhouse
- OKC father killed in crash, 5-year-old son uninjured; police arrest driver for DUI