Bond denied for man accused of murdering store clerk | News
OKLAHOMA CITY- A man accused of murdering a beloved convenience store clerk was arraigned Monday.
Authorities say 33-year-old Darrien Clark was denied bond during the arraignment in Oklahoma County Court.
Clark is charged with first-degree murder and robbery.
Police say Clark shot and killed Habib Hajimirzaei last month inside a convenience store at N.W. 63rd St. and Broadway.
He is also accused in a separate shooting and robbery that occurred last week.
However, those charges haven’t been filed yet.
Clark’s next court date is set for September 5.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Clean Sweep: Police searching for armed robbers who stole from local laundry mat
- Traffic stop leads to arrest, discovery of dozens of pounds of marijuana
- Preparing for prom? Local organization giving away dresses for free
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique