Controlled burn causes concern for drivers | News
OKLAHOMA CITY– Fire officials say they have been receiving a lot of phone calls about a fire along the north side of Oklahoma City.
Heavy smoke could be seen coming from a field near E. Britton Rd. and Broadway Extension.
Authorities say it is a permitted controlled burn and the owners have bulldozers at the scene in case the fire gets out of hand.
Firefighters want the public to know that the situation is under control.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy