Man dies after assault, search for suspect continues | News
OKLAHOMA CITY– Police are searching for suspects who were involved in an assault that led to a local man’s death.
Authorities say 39-year-old Kerwin McFadden was assaulted in the street outside his home in the 3300 block of N.W. 14th St. early Sunday morning.
McFadden was driven to a local hospital in a private vehicle and died of his injuries.
Police were not informed about the assault until his death.
If you have any information on the case, call the Homicide Tip Line at (405) 297-1200.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm
- EMSA urging safety for kids sledding in record low temperatures
- Tips to make sure you don’t struggle while shoveling snow