Fireworks could be cause of north OKC house fire | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Investigators said fireworks could be to blame for a north Oklahoma City fire late Thursday night.
Crews worked to contain the house fire on the 3000 block of Oak Hollow Rd. near N.W. 122nd St. and May Ave.
Firefighters arrived to flames shooting from the home’s attic.
They said the fire may have started in the garage.
They had the fire out in less than an hour.
No one was injured.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy