Fireworks could be cause of north OKC house fire | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Investigators said fireworks could be to blame for a north Oklahoma City fire late Thursday night.
Crews worked to contain the house fire on the 3000 block of Oak Hollow Rd. near N.W. 122nd St. and May Ave.
Firefighters arrived to flames shooting from the home’s attic.
They said the fire may have started in the garage.
They had the fire out in less than an hour.
No one was injured.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Memorial runner runs to remember family member lost in bombing
- You won’t believe what a man was driving during a high speed chase
- Protesters gather for “victory” celebration after controversial politician a no-show at graduation
- OKC man dies after attack with baseball bat, alleged suspect claims self-defense
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”