Fireworks could be cause of north OKC house fire | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Investigators said fireworks could be to blame for a north Oklahoma City fire late Thursday night.
Crews worked to contain the house fire on the 3000 block of Oak Hollow Rd. near N.W. 122nd St. and May Ave.
Firefighters arrived to flames shooting from the home’s attic.
They said the fire may have started in the garage.
They had the fire out in less than an hour.
No one was injured.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Will Rogers warns to check flights before heading to airport
- Get dogs in Christmas spirit Bark for Life photos with Frosty
- Police searching for armed suspect accused of holding up adult novelty store
- Council approves additional funds for MAPS 3 sidewalks
- State representative introducing “Merry Christmas” legislation