Sky is the limit at Stars and Stripes River Festival | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Beautiful weather brought out visitors to the Stars & Stripes River Festival along the Oklahoma River downtown.
Expect plenty of fun for the whole family including kayaking, rowing, a cloud bounce as well as the SandRidge Sky Trail great food and music.
One of the most popular rides is the zipline.
News Channel 4′s Ali Meyer, Paige Hill, Lucas and Bob Moore Chopper 4 pilot Jon Welsh
were on hand to sign autographs for fans dropping by to play the Spin To Win wheel for free prizes like tee shirts.
The River Festival will continue Saturday night and fireworks will end the festival with a bang at 10 p.m.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Experts warn drivers about rust, paint damage caused by road salt
- Volunteers preparing for Red Andrews Christmas Dinner, in need of donations
- UPDATE: No one injured in car vs. fire hydrant accident in southeast Oklahoma City
- Woman warns others after burglars steal gifts outside local steakhouse
- OKC father killed in crash, 5-year-old son uninjured; police arrest driver for DUI