No threat after bomb scare evacuates OSU-OKC for second time in months | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – No threats were found after a bomb scare evacuated OSU-OKC for the second time since April Friday morning.
Officials said someone called in a bomb threat just before 9 a.m.
No devices were found and no one was injured.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Alleged smash and grab burglary caught on camera
- OKC school board drops plan to stop sixth graders from going to Classen SAS
- Gas shut off after leak evacuated businesses, closed streets near N.W. 10th St. and Robinson
- Woman arrested after allegedly singing loudly, attacking father
- Missing man found in cow pasture now in critical condition