Man recovers after falling through hole in hotel floor | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Officials said a man is recovering after falling through a hole in a hotel floor Thursday.
Authorities said carpet was covering a hole in the floor at the extended stay hotel and the man fell through.
Fire crews had to chip away the floor to free the man near Reno and Meridian.
He was taken to the hospital to be checked out as a precaution.
La’Tasha Givens is working on this story. We will have updates on this story coming up on News Channel 4.
The man said he is having some insurance issues with the hotel.
We will have more on that coming up.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business