Man recovers after falling through hole in hotel floor | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Officials said a man is recovering after falling through a hole in a hotel floor Thursday.
Authorities said carpet was covering a hole in the floor at the extended stay hotel and the man fell through.
Fire crews had to chip away the floor to free the man near Reno and Meridian.
He was taken to the hospital to be checked out as a precaution.
La’Tasha Givens is working on this story. We will have updates on this story coming up on News Channel 4.
The man said he is having some insurance issues with the hotel.
We will have more on that coming up.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Multiple job fairs coming to Oklahoma City
- NEW: One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Man rushed to the ER after accidentally shooting self
- Oklahoma K9 finds 1.5 pounds of meth in traffic stop; married couple arrested
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum