Two wanted for questioning in assault case | News
OKLAHOMA CITY– Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying two people who may have information related to an assault at a convenience store.
Authorities were called to the 300 block of N.W. 23rd St. after receiving a report of shoplifting and an assault.
An employee at the store says he went to confront the alleged shoplifter and was then met
by a man.
A confrontation ensued and the employee suffered a possible broken nose.
Officials say the pair left in an orange Dodge Charger.
Police released photos of two people they would like to speak to about the information they may know about the assault.
If you have any information on the crime, call Oklahoma City police.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Footprints in snow lead deputies to Oklahoma City Christmas capers, granola Grinches
- Police investigate Capitol Hill teacher accused of sexual misconduct, no arrests have been made
- Winter weather still affecting flights at Will Rogers World Airport; Runways open but check flights before going
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank