Firefighters battle blaze at The Shack | News
OKLAHOMA CITY– Firefighters are battling a blaze at a popular seafood restaurant on the city’s northwest side.
Emergency crews rushed to The Shack Seafood & Oyster Bar, near NW 63rd St. & Hudson, after getting reports of a fire inside.
When they arrived, they found flames shooting from the side.
Bob Moore Chopper 4 was over the scene around 2 p.m. Thursday afternoon.
No word on how much damage has been done to the structure.
Police are attempting to close down side streets around the facility to direct traffic in other directions.
Authorities were told about possible explosions inside the restaurant.
Fortunately, everyone has been accounted for at this time.
This is a developing story.
For updated information, refresh this page and stay tuned to NewsChannel 4 throughout the afternoon.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Experts warn drivers about rust, paint damage caused by road salt
- Volunteers preparing for Red Andrews Christmas Dinner, in need of donations
- UPDATE: No one injured in car vs. fire hydrant accident in southeast Oklahoma City
- Woman warns others after burglars steal gifts outside local steakhouse
- OKC father killed in crash, 5-year-old son uninjured; police arrest driver for DUI