Firefighters battle blaze at The Shack | News
OKLAHOMA CITY– Firefighters are battling a blaze at a popular seafood restaurant on the city’s northwest side.
Emergency crews rushed to The Shack Seafood & Oyster Bar, near NW 63rd St. & Hudson, after getting reports of a fire inside.
When they arrived, they found flames shooting from the side.
Bob Moore Chopper 4 was over the scene around 2 p.m. Thursday afternoon.
No word on how much damage has been done to the structure.
Police are attempting to close down side streets around the facility to direct traffic in other directions.
Authorities were told about possible explosions inside the restaurant.
Fortunately, everyone has been accounted for at this time.
This is a developing story.
For updated information, refresh this page and stay tuned to NewsChannel 4 throughout the afternoon.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Protesters gather for “victory” celebration after controversial politician a no-show at graduation
- OKC man dies after being attacked with bat at softball game, two arrested
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”
- Run to Remember, marathon runners remember why OKC runs
- After a cold training season, marathon runners ready for Memorial Marathon