OKC schools board member talks on Classen transfer fiasco | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – The Oklahoma City school board continues to come under fire.
Last week the board announced they were denying all out-of-district transfer students to Classen School of Advanced Studies.
The students who had auditioned and were accepted were later told they were being denied.
District 1 OKC school board member Bob Hammack joined us to talk about the situation.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy