OKC schools board member talks on Classen transfer fiasco | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – The Oklahoma City school board continues to come under fire.
Last week the board announced they were denying all out-of-district transfer students to Classen School of Advanced Studies.
The students who had auditioned and were accepted were later told they were being denied.
District 1 OKC school board member Bob Hammack joined us to talk about the situation.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- New bill would prevent teens from accessing e-cigarettes
- City crews overwhelmed while on pothole patrol
- Firefighters fill truck with Christmas gifts for kids in DHS custody
- Alleged smash and grab burglar causes more damage to business than just stolen items
- OKC school board drops plan to stop sixth graders from going to Classen SAS