Hollywood photographer joins OKC Museum of Art | News
The exhibition features 80 of Ritt’s iconic black and white images.
Over the years, Ritts worked with Madonna, Matthew McConaughey, Jack Nicholson, and many other well known celebrities and super models.
He emerged in the 1980s to become one of the most successful celebrity and fashion photographers of the late twentieth century and an important part of the history of American photography.
Ritt worked exclusively with a traditional non-digital camera and was known to shoot up to 800 rolls of film trying to capture the “perfect” shot.
NewsChannel 4′s Ali Meyer talks with museum curator Jennifer Klos about the exhibit.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business