Hollywood photographer joins OKC Museum of Art | News
The exhibition features 80 of Ritt’s iconic black and white images.
Over the years, Ritts worked with Madonna, Matthew McConaughey, Jack Nicholson, and many other well known celebrities and super models.
He emerged in the 1980s to become one of the most successful celebrity and fashion photographers of the late twentieth century and an important part of the history of American photography.
Ritt worked exclusively with a traditional non-digital camera and was known to shoot up to 800 rolls of film trying to capture the “perfect” shot.
NewsChannel 4′s Ali Meyer talks with museum curator Jennifer Klos about the exhibit.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Council approves additional funds for MAPS 3 sidewalks
- State representative introducing “Merry Christmas” legislation
- Malls increase security to make sure shoppers are safe
- One victim treated, one in custody after stabbing at Penn Square Mall
- Salvation Army gets mysterious and generous gold coin donation