Crews fight fire at south OKC barbecue restaurant | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Crews have put out a fire at an OKC barbecue restaurant Monday afternoon.
Officials said the fire started in an outbuilding at Pappy’s BBQ at 200 S. May Ave.
They said two workers were inside, one noticed smoke and the pair went outside to discover the smoker was on fire.
A pile of wood in the area acted as an accelerant.
The smoker, an outdoor refrigerator and parts of the restaurant were damaged.
No serious injuries have been reported.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Experts warn drivers about rust, paint damage caused by road salt
- Volunteers preparing for Red Andrews Christmas Dinner, in need of donations
- UPDATE: No one injured in car vs. fire hydrant accident in southeast Oklahoma City
- Woman warns others after burglars steal gifts outside local steakhouse
- OKC father killed in crash, 5-year-old son uninjured; police arrest driver for DUI