Crews fight fire at south OKC barbecue restaurant | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Crews have put out a fire at an OKC barbecue restaurant Monday afternoon.
Officials said the fire started in an outbuilding at Pappy’s BBQ at 200 S. May Ave.
They said two workers were inside, one noticed smoke and the pair went outside to discover the smoker was on fire.
A pile of wood in the area acted as an accelerant.
The smoker, an outdoor refrigerator and parts of the restaurant were damaged.
No serious injuries have been reported.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy