Officer Chad Peery’s children released from hospital | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma City Police Officer Chad Peery’s children have been released from the hospital after a crash that killed the officer.
That includes 13-year-old McKinsey Peery and 11-year-old Mason Peery who sustained multiple injuries when the van they were riding in with their dad rolled after a tire blow-out on I-40.
This past weekend, family and friends gathered to honor the life of Officer Peery.
Chad Peery has four children and all were involved in the crash.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Body discovered in north OKC, man likely died of exposure
- Will Rogers: Passengers dealing with some delays, cancellations are expected on Friday
- Get dogs in Christmas spirit Bark for Life photos with Frosty
- Police searching for armed suspect accused of holding up adult novelty store
- Council approves additional funds for MAPS 3 sidewalks