All clear after Classen SAS locked down for suspicious bag | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Authorities have given the “all clear” after locking down a local school Wednesday afternoon.
Officials said a girl reported something suspicious near Classen School of Advanced Studies just after 2 p.m.
Authorities said a girl told them she heard a ticking noise coming from a bag in a dumpster at the school on N.W. 18th St. and Ellison.
Bomb crews investigated the bag and rendered it safe.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy