All clear after Classen SAS locked down for suspicious bag | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Authorities have given the “all clear” after locking down a local school Wednesday afternoon.
Officials said a girl reported something suspicious near Classen School of Advanced Studies just after 2 p.m.
Authorities said a girl told them she heard a ticking noise coming from a bag in a dumpster at the school on N.W. 18th St. and Ellison.
Bomb crews investigated the bag and rendered it safe.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Volunteers preparing for Red Andrews Christmas Dinner, in need of donations
- UPDATE: No one injured in car vs. fire hydrant accident in southeast Oklahoma City
- Woman warns others after burglars steal gifts outside local steakhouse
- OKC father killed in crash, 5-year-old son uninjured; police arrest driver for DUI
- Medical Examiner confirms now 8 weather-related deaths in Oklahoma