All clear after Classen SAS locked down for suspicious bag | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Authorities have given the “all clear” after locking down a local school Wednesday afternoon.
Officials said a girl reported something suspicious near Classen School of Advanced Studies just after 2 p.m.
Authorities said a girl told them she heard a ticking noise coming from a bag in a dumpster at the school on N.W. 18th St. and Ellison.
Bomb crews investigated the bag and rendered it safe.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- After a cold training season, marathon runners ready for Memorial Marathon
- UPDATE: Crews open I-240 eastbound at I-35
- Couple continues to bond preparing for OKC Memorial Marathon
- 11 questions Oklahoma officers may soon use to save a woman’s life
- Meet your local soccer team, Energy gearing up for first home game