Semi hauling pipe wrecks, closing roadway | News
YUKON, Okla. — A major road in Yukon is closed after a semi hauling pipe crashed early Tuesday morning.
The truck wrecked on Highway 4 in Yukon.
Highway 4 is also known as Piedmont Road.
The road is closed between Wilshire and Highway 66 while crews investigate and clean-up.
According to authorities, the driver was uninjured and left the scene shortly after the wreck.
Crews are working to re-open the road, which is not expected to be open until at least noon.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy