OKC schools make list of top 50 public high schools in America | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Two Oklahoma City schools made the list of the 50 best public high schools in America.
The website TheBestSchools.org recently released their annual rankings.
Harding Charter Prep high school is 23 on the list and Classen School of Advanced Studies came in at 36.
The website uses a number of criteria for their top 50 selections including test scores, reputations with recruiting colleges, faculty quality and student satisfaction surveys.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy