OKC schools make list of top 50 public high schools in America | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Two Oklahoma City schools made the list of the 50 best public high schools in America.
The website TheBestSchools.org recently released their annual rankings.
Harding Charter Prep high school is 23 on the list and Classen School of Advanced Studies came in at 36.
The website uses a number of criteria for their top 50 selections including test scores, reputations with recruiting colleges, faculty quality and student satisfaction surveys.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Footprints in snow lead deputies to Oklahoma City Christmas capers, granola Grinches
- Police investigate Capitol Hill teacher accused of sexual misconduct, no arrests have been made
- Winter weather still affecting flights at Will Rogers World Airport; Runways open but check flights before going
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank