Global research center bringing jobs to Okla. | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Gov. Fallin along with G.E. executives announced that a new global research center will be built in our state.
Their goal is bringing new oil and gas products to market faster.
The center represents a $110 million investment by G.E. and should create about 125 high-tech engineering jobs.
Those jobs will be in areas including mechanical, electrical and software engineering.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Council approves additional funds for MAPS 3 sidewalks
- State representative introducing “Merry Christmas” legislation
- Malls increase security to make sure shoppers are safe
- One victim treated, one in custody after stabbing at Penn Square Mall
- Salvation Army gets mysterious and generous gold coin donation