Global research center bringing jobs to Okla. | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Gov. Fallin along with G.E. executives announced that a new global research center will be built in our state.
Their goal is bringing new oil and gas products to market faster.
The center represents a $110 million investment by G.E. and should create about 125 high-tech engineering jobs.
Those jobs will be in areas including mechanical, electrical and software engineering.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy