Global research center bringing jobs to Okla. | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Gov. Fallin along with G.E. executives announced that a new global research center will be built in our state.
Their goal is bringing new oil and gas products to market faster.
The center represents a $110 million investment by G.E. and should create about 125 high-tech engineering jobs.
Those jobs will be in areas including mechanical, electrical and software engineering.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Protesters gather for “victory” celebration after controversial politician a no-show at graduation
- OKC man dies after attack with baseball bat, alleged suspect claims self-defense
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”
- Run to Remember, marathon runners remember why OKC runs
- After a cold training season, marathon runners ready for Memorial Marathon