Arizona fugitive arrested in Okla. | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – An Arizona fugitive, who has been on the run for nearly a decade, is now behind bars here in Oklahoma.
Federal agents took 53-year-old Jerry Lee Hearn into custody Monday.
Authorities said he is wanted in connection to several armed robberies from 2003.
Investigators found him living here in Oklahoma City under a different name.
Neighbors said that he kept to himself and didn’t say much.
Hearn will remain in custody at the Oklahoma County Jail.
Authorities are in the process of extraditing him back to Arizona.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Multiple job fairs coming to Oklahoma City
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Man rushed to the ER after accidentally shooting self
- Oklahoma K9 finds 1.5 pounds of meth in traffic stop; married couple arrested
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum