Arizona fugitive arrested in Okla. | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – An Arizona fugitive, who has been on the run for nearly a decade, is now behind bars here in Oklahoma.
Federal agents took 53-year-old Jerry Lee Hearn into custody Monday.
Authorities said he is wanted in connection to several armed robberies from 2003.
Investigators found him living here in Oklahoma City under a different name.
Neighbors said that he kept to himself and didn’t say much.
Hearn will remain in custody at the Oklahoma County Jail.
Authorities are in the process of extraditing him back to Arizona.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm
- EMSA urging safety for kids sledding in record low temperatures
- Tips to make sure you don’t struggle while shoveling snow