Arizona fugitive arrested in Okla. | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – An Arizona fugitive, who has been on the run for nearly a decade, is now behind bars here in Oklahoma.
Federal agents took 53-year-old Jerry Lee Hearn into custody Monday.
Authorities said he is wanted in connection to several armed robberies from 2003.
Investigators found him living here in Oklahoma City under a different name.
Neighbors said that he kept to himself and didn’t say much.
Hearn will remain in custody at the Oklahoma County Jail.
Authorities are in the process of extraditing him back to Arizona.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business