Hazmat crews investigate suspicious letter | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—There were some tense moments at the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center Monday morning after Hazmat crews were called to investigate a suspicious letter.
Officials say a worker in the mail room was sorting letters when he patted an envelope and noticed a white cloud coming from it.
That’s when the worker immediately called for the hazardous materials unit to come out and inspect the letter.
Luckily, it turned out not to be dangerous.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Body discovered in north OKC, man likely died of exposure
- Will Rogers warns to check flights before heading to airport
- Get dogs in Christmas spirit Bark for Life photos with Frosty
- Police searching for armed suspect accused of holding up adult novelty store
- Council approves additional funds for MAPS 3 sidewalks