Hazmat crews investigate suspicious letter | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—There were some tense moments at the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center Monday morning after Hazmat crews were called to investigate a suspicious letter.
Officials say a worker in the mail room was sorting letters when he patted an envelope and noticed a white cloud coming from it.
That’s when the worker immediately called for the hazardous materials unit to come out and inspect the letter.
Luckily, it turned out not to be dangerous.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy