Hazmat crews investigate suspicious letter | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—There were some tense moments at the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center Monday morning after Hazmat crews were called to investigate a suspicious letter.
Officials say a worker in the mail room was sorting letters when he patted an envelope and noticed a white cloud coming from it.
That’s when the worker immediately called for the hazardous materials unit to come out and inspect the letter.
Luckily, it turned out not to be dangerous.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Semi accident seriously injures at least one on I-40 EB near south MLK Ave.
- Oklahoma City post office extend hours for last minute tax filing
- Authorities asking for help identifying suspect who allegedly robbed two convenience stores
- Battle lines drawn over smart meter safety
- Defense attorney still concerned with execution drugs