Hazmat crews investigate suspicious letter | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—There were some tense moments at the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center Monday morning after Hazmat crews were called to investigate a suspicious letter.
Officials say a worker in the mail room was sorting letters when he patted an envelope and noticed a white cloud coming from it.
That’s when the worker immediately called for the hazardous materials unit to come out and inspect the letter.
Luckily, it turned out not to be dangerous.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Couple continues to bond preparing for OKC Memorial Marathon
- 11 questions Oklahoma officers may soon use to save a woman’s life
- Meet your local soccer team, Energy gearing up for first home game
- Professors protested, lawmakers listened; millions going to Oklahoma’s education
- UPDATE: New details released in murder for hire case