OKC rapper leads bullying campaign | News
OKLAHOMA CITY — Oklahoma City rapper, Jabee, has made bullying the focus of his most recent hit.
“Stephanie” is about the artist’s personal struggle with bullies as a child.
NewsChannel 4′s Kent Ogle talked with Jabee about his new song and hit video Thursday morning.
Jabee is hosting a release party for his new rap “Stephanie” on Saturday March 23rd at 8 p.m.
The event will be held at The Conservatory at 8911 North Western in Oklahoma City.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm
- EMSA urging safety for kids sledding in record low temperatures
- Tips to make sure you don’t struggle while shoveling snow