OKC rapper leads bullying campaign | News
OKLAHOMA CITY — Oklahoma City rapper, Jabee, has made bullying the focus of his most recent hit.
“Stephanie” is about the artist’s personal struggle with bullies as a child.
NewsChannel 4′s Kent Ogle talked with Jabee about his new song and hit video Thursday morning.
Jabee is hosting a release party for his new rap “Stephanie” on Saturday March 23rd at 8 p.m.
The event will be held at The Conservatory at 8911 North Western in Oklahoma City.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy