OKC rapper leads bullying campaign | News
OKLAHOMA CITY — Oklahoma City rapper, Jabee, has made bullying the focus of his most recent hit.
“Stephanie” is about the artist’s personal struggle with bullies as a child.
NewsChannel 4′s Kent Ogle talked with Jabee about his new song and hit video Thursday morning.
Jabee is hosting a release party for his new rap “Stephanie” on Saturday March 23rd at 8 p.m.
The event will be held at The Conservatory at 8911 North Western in Oklahoma City.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”
- Run to Remember, marathon runners remember why OKC runs
- After a cold training season, marathon runners ready for Memorial Marathon
- UPDATE: Crews open I-240 eastbound at I-35
- Couple continues to bond preparing for OKC Memorial Marathon