Car hits man biking in dark | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – A man is in the hospital after a car hit him while he was riding his bike early Friday morning.
Authorities said the man was hit near Northpark Mall on May between Hefner and 122nd St., an area they said has seen increased bike traffic lately.
The driver of the car said he simply didn’t see the biker who wasn’t wearing any reflective gear.
He pulled over, called 911 and waited until help arrived.
The cyclist has minor injuries.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum
- When and where you can see Thunder take on Grizzlies in playoffs
- Crews respond to house fire in Northwest Oklahoma City
- 14 arrested in local prostitution sting
- UPDATE: Authorities cancel Silver Alert for missing woman