Car hits man biking in dark | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – A man is in the hospital after a car hit him while he was riding his bike early Friday morning.
Authorities said the man was hit near Northpark Mall on May between Hefner and 122nd St., an area they said has seen increased bike traffic lately.
The driver of the car said he simply didn’t see the biker who wasn’t wearing any reflective gear.
He pulled over, called 911 and waited until help arrived.
The cyclist has minor injuries.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy