Car hits man biking in dark | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – A man is in the hospital after a car hit him while he was riding his bike early Friday morning.
Authorities said the man was hit near Northpark Mall on May between Hefner and 122nd St., an area they said has seen increased bike traffic lately.
The driver of the car said he simply didn’t see the biker who wasn’t wearing any reflective gear.
He pulled over, called 911 and waited until help arrived.
The cyclist has minor injuries.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- OKC school board drops plan to stop sixth graders from going to Classen SAS
- Gas shut off after leak evacuated businesses, closed streets near N.W. 10th St. and Robinson
- Woman arrested after allegedly singing loudly, attacking father
- Missing man found in cow pasture now in critical condition
- Best ways to protect your car from rust, paint damage caused by road salt