Three packages with white powder reported at OKC government buildings | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma City fire crews and HazMat have been called to FBI headquarters on W. Memorial Rd. for another package found containing a mystery white powder.
This is the third package found containing the powder at an Okla. government building Thursday.
First officials were called to the U.S. Attorney’s Office downtown for a letter containing the unknown white powder.
Then they responded to an incident at the Federal Courthouse downtown where another package or letter of some sort was reported to also have the white powder.
Both of those scenes have been cleared.
Authorities have not released the make up of the white powder.
They have not confirmed if any of these incidents are related.
Officials have not said who may have sent these packages.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm
- EMSA urging safety for kids sledding in record low temperatures
- Tips to make sure you don’t struggle while shoveling snow