Three packages with white powder reported at OKC government buildings | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma City fire crews and HazMat have been called to FBI headquarters on W. Memorial Rd. for another package found containing a mystery white powder.
This is the third package found containing the powder at an Okla. government building Thursday.
First officials were called to the U.S. Attorney’s Office downtown for a letter containing the unknown white powder.
Then they responded to an incident at the Federal Courthouse downtown where another package or letter of some sort was reported to also have the white powder.
Both of those scenes have been cleared.
Authorities have not released the make up of the white powder.
They have not confirmed if any of these incidents are related.
Officials have not said who may have sent these packages.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business