Family searching for missing therapy dog | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—A local family is searching the streets of Oklahoma City, desperately trying to find a therapy dog who ran away from home Friday morning.
Trigger is a black and tan Dachshund mix with a short tail.
He was not wearing his tags or a collar when he went missing.
The family says a worker at the home accidentally let the dog out Friday morning.
Trigger was last seen on N.W. 34th St. between Shartel and Western.
Trigger is a therapy dog for a 12-year-old boy who has been diagnosed with autism.
If you have any information on Trigger’s whereabouts, call Robin at (405) 816-7889.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Multiple job fairs coming to Oklahoma City
- NEW: One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Man rushed to the ER after accidentally shooting self
- Oklahoma K9 finds 1.5 pounds of meth in traffic stop; married couple arrested
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum