Overturned cement truck backs up traffic near I-40 and I-44 | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – An overturned cement truck is causing more traffic issues south of I-40 in the westbound lane of I-44 Friday afternoon.
Authorities have not said what caused the crash.
They have not confirmed injuries at this time.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm
- EMSA urging safety for kids sledding in record low temperatures
- Tips to make sure you don’t struggle while shoveling snow