UPDATE: Blood sugar to blame for “recruit down” | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Authorities said the “recruit down” at State Fair Park Friday was just the victim of low blood sugar.
Friday morning police responded to a report of a “recruit down” at the fairgrounds.
After what authorities said they thought was an injury, was just hypoglycemia.
The recruit is expected to be just fine.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy