UPDATE: Blood sugar to blame for “recruit down” | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Authorities said the “recruit down” at State Fair Park Friday was just the victim of low blood sugar.
Friday morning police responded to a report of a “recruit down” at the fairgrounds.
After what authorities said they thought was an injury, was just hypoglycemia.
The recruit is expected to be just fine.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business