10-year-old girl in critical condition after hit by car | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – A 10-year-old girl is in critical condition after being hit by a car in northeast Oklahoma City Friday afternoon.
Authorities said the child is being treated at the hospital for a head injury.
Police said the girl and her brother got off a city bus when a barking dog scared her.
They said the girl darted into traffic where a pickup truck hit her near N.E. 23rd St. and Bryant.
The child’s identity is unknown at this time.
Officials have not released the cause of the accident.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Council approves additional funds for MAPS 3 sidewalks
- State representative introducing “Merry Christmas” legislation
- Malls increase security to make sure shoppers are safe
- One victim treated, one in custody after stabbing at Penn Square Mall
- Salvation Army gets mysterious and generous gold coin donation