FBI on the hunt for two bank robbers | News
WARR ACRES, Okla.—Police and the FBI are asking for the public’s help in finding two men who robbed a bank Wednesday morning.
Around 10:30 a.m., two men walked into the Bank of America on N. MacArthur Blvd. with weapons drawn.
One of the men approached the teller with a revolver and asked for money to be put into a blue backpack.
The other man stood in the lobby area yelling at the counter to hand over the money while keeping other bank employees and customers at bay.
After getting the cash from the teller, both suspects ran out of the bank.
They were last seen heading into the Summer Place apartment complex, which is adjacent to the bank.
The first suspect is described as a black man in his early 20s, standing 6’2” with a slim build.
He was wearing a dark-colored hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans.
The second suspect was a black man, standing 6’ tall and last seen wearing a white hooded sweatshirt.
If you have any information on the crime, you are asked to call the FBI at (405) 290-7770.
The Oklahoma Banker’s Association is offering a reward up to $2,000 for information leading to an arrest.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Memorial runner runs to remember family member lost in bombing
- You won’t believe what a man was driving during a high speed chase
- Protesters gather for “victory” celebration after controversial politician a no-show at graduation
- OKC man dies after attack with baseball bat, alleged suspect claims self-defense
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”