Residents evacuated when nearby home catches fire | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—Neighbors were evacuated from their homes earlier this morning after a fire consumed a vacant house nearby.
Firefighters rushed to the 1400 block of N.E. 8th St. to battle a fully involved house fire, just before 5 a.m.
According to fire officials, the house was vacant and they do not believe anyone was inside at the time of the blaze.
Residents in two other homes had to be evacuated.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy