Residents evacuated when nearby home catches fire | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—Neighbors were evacuated from their homes earlier this morning after a fire consumed a vacant house nearby.
Firefighters rushed to the 1400 block of N.E. 8th St. to battle a fully involved house fire, just before 5 a.m.
According to fire officials, the house was vacant and they do not believe anyone was inside at the time of the blaze.
Residents in two other homes had to be evacuated.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- OKC school board drops plan to stop sixth graders from going to Classen SAS
- Gas shut off after leak evacuated businesses, closed streets near N.W. 10th St. and Robinson
- Woman arrested after allegedly singing loudly, attacking father
- Missing man found in cow pasture now in critical condition
- Best ways to protect your car from rust, paint damage caused by road salt