Free fingerprinting comes to Thunder game | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—Families will be cheering on the Oklahoma City Thunder as they take on the Memphis Grizzlies Thursday, but they can also take a step toward protecting their child.
Cox Communications and HLN will be teaming up to offer free digital fingerprinting for kids at the game.
Parents can stop by the Cox booth in section 115 to receive digital photo printouts, fingerprint copies and safety information.
No information will be kept on file and is strictly meant for personal use by families in the event their child ever goes missing.
The event is free of charge with admission into the game.
The booth will be open for visitors from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The Thunder will take on the Grizzlies at the Chesapeake Energy Arena on Jan. 31.
Tipoff is scheduled for 7 p.m.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma K9 finds 1.5 pounds of meth in traffic stop; married couple arrested
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum
- When and where you can see Thunder take on Grizzlies in playoffs
- Crews respond to house fire in Northwest Oklahoma City
- 14 arrested in local prostitution sting