Free fingerprinting comes to Thunder game | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—Families will be cheering on the Oklahoma City Thunder as they take on the Memphis Grizzlies Thursday, but they can also take a step toward protecting their child.
Cox Communications and HLN will be teaming up to offer free digital fingerprinting for kids at the game.
Parents can stop by the Cox booth in section 115 to receive digital photo printouts, fingerprint copies and safety information.
No information will be kept on file and is strictly meant for personal use by families in the event their child ever goes missing.
The event is free of charge with admission into the game.
The booth will be open for visitors from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The Thunder will take on the Grizzlies at the Chesapeake Energy Arena on Jan. 31.
Tipoff is scheduled for 7 p.m.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business