Parked Porsche pummeled by reckless driver | News
OKLAHOMA CITY — According to Oklahoma City Police, a car crashed into the garage of a house in the 2900 block of Northland Ave., near Britton and May late Tuesday night.
Police said the driver of a white Grand Prix fell asleep at the wheel and drove through three front yards before crashing into the garage of a home.
The garage is damaged, the house is damaged as well.
But the most expensive casualty of the crash is the homeowner’s classic car, a vintage 1969 Porsche 911.
The Porsche is totaled.
No word whether the owner had insurance for the sports car.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Footprints in snow lead deputies to Oklahoma City Christmas capers, granola Grinches
- Police investigate Capitol Hill teacher accused of sexual misconduct, no arrests have been made
- Winter weather still affecting flights at Will Rogers World Airport; Runways open but check flights before going
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank