Parked Porsche pummeled by reckless driver | News
OKLAHOMA CITY — According to Oklahoma City Police, a car crashed into the garage of a house in the 2900 block of Northland Ave., near Britton and May late Tuesday night.
Police said the driver of a white Grand Prix fell asleep at the wheel and drove through three front yards before crashing into the garage of a home.
The garage is damaged, the house is damaged as well.
But the most expensive casualty of the crash is the homeowner’s classic car, a vintage 1969 Porsche 911.
The Porsche is totaled.
No word whether the owner had insurance for the sports car.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses