Dump truck fuel spill ties up I-235 off ramp | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – A dump truck hit a street sign which punctured its fuel tank on the I-235 northbound off ramp at N.E. 36th St. Tuesday evening.
Crews are working to clean up the fuel spill.
The off ramp at N.E. 36th St. will be closed until the spill is cleaned.
Drivers should use the 23rd St. or 50th St. exits until then.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy