Dump truck fuel spill ties up I-235 off ramp | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – A dump truck hit a street sign which punctured its fuel tank on the I-235 northbound off ramp at N.E. 36th St. Tuesday evening.
Crews are working to clean up the fuel spill.
The off ramp at N.E. 36th St. will be closed until the spill is cleaned.
Drivers should use the 23rd St. or 50th St. exits until then.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Protesters gather for “victory” celebration after controversial politician a no-show at graduation
- OKC man dies after being attacked with bat at softball game, two arrested
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”
- Run to Remember, marathon runners remember why OKC runs
- After a cold training season, marathon runners ready for Memorial Marathon