Dump truck fuel spill ties up I-235 off ramp | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – A dump truck hit a street sign which punctured its fuel tank on the I-235 northbound off ramp at N.E. 36th St. Tuesday evening.
Crews are working to clean up the fuel spill.
The off ramp at N.E. 36th St. will be closed until the spill is cleaned.
Drivers should use the 23rd St. or 50th St. exits until then.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FBI searching for woman accused of robbing local bank
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm
- Tips to make sure you don’t struggle while shoveling snow
- Body discovered in north OKC, man likely died of exposure
- Will Rogers: Passengers dealing with some delays, cancellations are expected on Friday