Paramedics suspended without pay after alleged fight | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Two paramedics have been suspended without pay after an incident pending police investigation.
Authorities are investigating an alleged fight where one EMSA worker is accused of pistol whipping the other.
The two employees named as suspects, Erik Kilmer and David Austin Wright, are paramedics who were not at work at the time of the incident.
Kilmer was recently hired in 2011 and Wright has been with EMSA since 2007.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- OKC school board drops plan to stop sixth graders from going to Classen SAS
- Gas shut off after leak evacuated businesses, closed streets near N.W. 10th St. and Robinson
- Woman arrested after allegedly singing loudly, attacking father
- Missing man found in cow pasture now in critical condition
- Best ways to protect your car from rust, paint damage caused by road salt