Paramedics suspended without pay after alleged fight | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Two paramedics have been suspended without pay after an incident pending police investigation.
Authorities are investigating an alleged fight where one EMSA worker is accused of pistol whipping the other.
The two employees named as suspects, Erik Kilmer and David Austin Wright, are paramedics who were not at work at the time of the incident.
Kilmer was recently hired in 2011 and Wright has been with EMSA since 2007.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses