Man shot in early morning attempted robbery | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—Police say an attempted robbery took a dangerous turn early this morning when a suspect shot a man outside a local gas station.
Officers were called to a gas station near N.W. 10th St. and Pennsylvania Ave. just after 4 a.m. Sunday regarding a shooting.
Authorities say a maroon Nissan pulled up next to the victim as he was walking by the store.
The person in the car demanded money and when the victim said he didn’t have any, someone in the back of the car opened fire.
The man’s injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
Police are still searching for the suspects.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm
- EMSA urging safety for kids sledding in record low temperatures
- Tips to make sure you don’t struggle while shoveling snow