Pets revived after northwest OKC house fire | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – A family is thankful they made it out of their burning home in northwest Oklahoma City Friday morning.
Crews put out the fire on the 1800 block of N.W. 37th St.
Firefighters pulled two dogs and a cat from the burning home.
They had to revive the animals but they are expected to be OK.
The homeowner said they cannot find their other cat but believe it got out of the home on its own.
Firefighters said the fire was mainly contained to the back of the house.
They said an electrical issue may be to blame.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm
- EMSA urging safety for kids sledding in record low temperatures
- Tips to make sure you don’t struggle while shoveling snow