Governor wants solution for crumbling Capitol | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Gov. Mary Fallin and other state leaders lead a tour of the State Capitol Thursday.
You’ll remember parts of the south entrance of the building started to crumble last year.
A proposed $200 million bond issue to pay for building repairs was shot down in the house last year.
Gov. Fallin is encouraging lawmakers to come together to find a solution for repairs during this year’s legislative session.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy