Northeast OKC fire in vacant house, no injuries | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Fire crews said the home on fire in northeast Oklahoma City appeared to be vacant Friday morning.
They had to remove boards from the doors to get in.
The fire started after noon near N.E. 23rd and Granada.
Authorities said the home’s utilities were turned off and one of the bedroom floors is unstable.
Crews have not confirmed how the fire started.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Body discovered in north OKC, man likely died of exposure
- Will Rogers warns to check flights before heading to airport
- Get dogs in Christmas spirit Bark for Life photos with Frosty
- Police searching for armed suspect accused of holding up adult novelty store
- Council approves additional funds for MAPS 3 sidewalks