Northeast OKC fire in vacant house, no injuries | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Fire crews said the home on fire in northeast Oklahoma City appeared to be vacant Friday morning.
They had to remove boards from the doors to get in.
The fire started after noon near N.E. 23rd and Granada.
Authorities said the home’s utilities were turned off and one of the bedroom floors is unstable.
Crews have not confirmed how the fire started.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy