Toddler locked in car; mother arrested | News
OKLAHOMA CITY– A mother was taken into custody after leaving her 2-year-old locked inside a car for almost an hour.
Police were called to the 28000 block of Country Club Rd. after receiving reports of the child being locked inside a vehicle.
Officers say they found the child in her car seat and were able to get her out safely.
When they began to tow the car away, the child’s mother came out and was promptly arrested.
The 2-year-old was placed in DHS custody.
Upcoming Events near North Oklahoma City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm
- EMSA urging safety for kids sledding in record low temperatures
- Tips to make sure you don’t struggle while shoveling snow